Player's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View)

+2
Furor
Weaver
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 4 Empty Re: 05 Shades of Light (Alternative View)

Post  Diamondhide Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 pm

"Too true little one." he said to the young psychic before looking back to the rest of the group and noticing Abby's panic and the teen rifling the bodies

"The lass is right, we need to be leaving" looking to Abby, "But first we need to retrieve our things and some necessary provisions. Abagail, I need you to snap out of this and go retrieve the barrels we left in the hallway and meet us at the main entry to the compound. The rest of us will go retrieve our belongings from our rooms."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 4 Empty Re: 05 Shades of Light (Alternative View)

Post  Weaver Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:42 pm

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 4 Iryna

"There's another thing, Korin," Iryna said. Her dark eyes were focused on the stranger that had taken over Furor's body. He called himself the kid's brother, when Furor had been very blunt about the only family he had was the bloody cat--who was currently sitting prettily by Ella's feet. The gypsy twisted the knife in her hand, an expression of cold fury on her face. When she spoke, her words were addressed to the youth playing scavenger among the two corpses. "Kid, you're with me. Leave my sight and I'll assume you're volunteering to be the subject of experimentation. The hypothesis being can I raise Furor without you. Got it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tumult finds Stuff!

Sebastian d'Ware of Pheona:
--Silver Holy Symbol of Ozain
--Silver ear cuff studded with green crystals
--Medium Leather Belt tooled with Ozain's holy symbol. (Holy symbols are dark green.)
--Gold Armlet inlayed with malachite. Interior has the phrase “magna est misericordia" engraved in it.

Donatello Pheona:
--Gold Holy Symbol of Ozain
--Pack of thin cookie sticks that have been dipped in chocolate.
--Fingerless silk gloves the color of emeralds with black triskeles embroidered along the hem.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:38 pm

"Lass, I understand your desire to have the boy back," the dwarf said as he sheathed his freshly cleaned blade "but if you look close, he looks like how I imagine the boy we know will look in a few years time. We can guess that this form is sympathetic to what we aim to do and we can sort out just who and what he is later. Right now we need to move."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Iryna said nothing in return to Korin, though the dagger in her hand disappeared to some mysterious fold in her form-fitting outfit. Her expression upheld her promise to the strange, scythe-wielding teen, despite her now appearing to be unarmed. Her body stayed loose and prepared for a fight.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Abby took a deep breath and then slowly let it out her eyes focusing. "your right Korin we need the supply’s and we need to go, however before I do that I do have one big question." Abby looked at Korin with a slight edge in her eyes as the next words left her mouth " Who are you to call and achieve the Naming? That is not a thing any dwarf can do, I know that much."
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:00 am

Tumult was putting his new gloves, armlet, and ear cuff on before looking up at Iryna with a soft smile. "Not kid. My name is Tumult, I am Furor's younger brother." He told her with a smile as he opened up the pack of cookies he found on the dead man slipping the rest of the items into a pouch. Slipping one out he began to munch on it happily. "I have cookies... who wants one?" he asked of them, holding out the tasty treats. "They taste really good..." he could feel his brother stirring slightly within their mind, and he knew that his brother would be waking up soon from his nap. "Just make sure to leave one for Furor too... I would hate for him to miss out on the treat."
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:31 am

Korin looked shocked to say the least at the young woman's apparent knowledge of dwarven practices. Recovering quickly from his momentary stupor he turned back in the direction he had been heading before the... excrement... had intervened.

"Later." was all he said in a blanket response as he disappeared down the hallway heading toward their rooms.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:38 am

"Tumult you said? Please I would like one then i better get my gear and the supply's like Korin said. Ella should I grab your pack form the room or will you do that?" Abby asked while mentally reminding herself that Ella despite everything was still as smart as ever she just didn't do everything in the same way others did now.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:04 am

"I'll have one as well," Iryna said. She snagged one of the tiny cookie sticks coated in brown chocolate out of the offered package with the deftness of pulling one of her hidden daggers. Cautiously, she sniffed the treat before biting off a bit with a savageness usually reserved for a killing of Sebastian. The area surrounding her body darkened into to visibility, a deep emerald cloud of energy. The color brightened to a color reminiscent of a light malachite before flaring white and disappearing. Iryna blinked her dark eyes. "That was...unexpected."

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 4 Ella

"Oh, me next," Ella exclaimed before twirling through the small crowd to get a cookie of her own. She bit into it, causing a similar event to occur, only this time in shades of blue that lingered about her eyes before turning to bright gold and disappearing. She repeated this process with three further bites before she ran out of cookie. The kitsunemimi gave her sister a grin after she was done around fingers that were having the crumbs licked from them. "The hum isn't quite a sound, more a feeling.

"By the by, I can grab both our gear," Ella replied to her sister, "just as soon as Korin unlocks the dormitory."

Something has happened!

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:30 am

Abby smiles a real smile probably for the first time today. "Thanks Ella, meet you at the entrance for our grand escape?" Abby quips as she bites into her own cookie.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:33 am

Again, an eater gained an aura. The rich violet lightened to lavender right before it's disappearance.

Something has happened!

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:43 am

"Oh... Abby that color around you looked so nice... how did you do that?" he asked of her finishing off his cookie. Feeling his brother waking up he gave a soft grin, Morning brother... I think your friends missed you.. I hope your nap was nice. said to his brother as he released control to his brother. The armor once again faded away to be replaced by Furor's clothing as even the scythe vanished into the void. The soft robes the boy wore flowed about him some as he gave a soft yawn, "So what did I miss..." the boy asked as he looked over his new clothing. "Oh new gloves.... my brother does love me.. COOKIE!" came the cry of the boy as he took his own to bite down upon. Munching happily at the cookie he noticed the dead bodies, "Aw... I wanted to kill Sebastian, though I still don't want that idiots bones.." he muttered as he finished his own cookie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tumult willingly gives up control to Furor
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:03 am

Inky blackness swirled across Furor's pale skin in strange, almost runic patterns. He only had a moment to admire the effect before Iryna was pulling him out of the room and down the hall. Ella laughed at the thoughts running through the gypsy's head as she followed along.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:08 am

Abby smiled as the group left. 'it is times like these that makes hardships worth while' Abby thought as a grim look came over her now she just had to make sure they all came out of this intact and hope Korin had a good plan. Abby looked around the office once more and then exited to her tasks.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:26 am

The dwarf reached the sealed entry way to the "dormitories" before the others had started out of the Svikiavir's office and was mamentarrily taken aback by the wall where. an open passage should be before he shook it off. 'He was Named on site, the whole compound went on lockdown to prevent theft of viroani goods.' he thought as he started the process of unlocking the living spaces of the keep.

"This is what I get for staying abroad for three decades..." he muttered as he finished his task.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:39 am

Kuro looked up as the wall moved away.

"This has been an eventful day, has it not," he said with a not to happy sound. Kuro stood up.

Master said as if to compliment the dry humor, 'oh, what fun we can kill now again?'

Kuro sighed and said, maybe a little bit loader than he intended, "go to hell, you evil..." realizing that he just said that he quickly replied to anyone come "I didn't mean you."

Master just laughed out loud in Kuro's head.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:50 am

"Well that's one mistery solved while starting another," Korin sighed as he moved past the phoenix and down the block to the door that housed his the remainder of his belongings and paused before entering.

"I'm leaving for my kin-home and to the rest of the them have decided to come with, you're welcome if you wish to join us." he said to Kuro before sliding into the room.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:05 am

Allowing himself to be drug along he used the time to catch up on everything while he napped away. "Oh... so my brother killed the idiot... well least one of us got to..." he said out loud. Furor then pondered over the oddity that happened after he ate the cookie, "Sis... what do you think that was that happened after I ate that cookie..." he asked of the girl whom was pulling him along. "Oh and why did you threaten brother?"
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:16 am

"Well, there's a phrase that you may not be acquainted with: 'stranger danger'," Iryna explained with a ruffle of Furor's hair. "And since you've never mentioned having a brother before--let alone one who happens to share a skin with ya--and we were a bit short on time, I figured it was the easiest way for compliance...Moonbeam, what are you doing?"

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 4 Ella

Ella looked up from her examination of Furor's arm, which she had grabbed. She blinked owlishly at the gypsy who was staring at her. Though the dark eyes glittered with humor, there was a whiteness to the lines highlighting the corners.

"He was different. Others displayed light. He had patterns. He also had more pocky than the rest of us, but only half. He breaks the mold."

"He breaks the mole. What does tunnel rats have to do with anything?"

"Mold: a hollow form or matrix for giving a particular shape to something in a molten or clay state," Ella replied neutrally.

Last edited by Weaver on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:21 am

"I have always been different." the boy stated as he looked at the pair of them, "What kind of patterns?" he asked her as his free hand moved gently into his bone pouch to pet Ruin. You know I think the pair of us is going to bring them many wonders into their life... his brother had stated with laughter ringing about in their head. "My brother has always been with me... well mostly he has been quiet only whispering things now and then but recently he woke up more. He even promised to always watch over me and protect me like Ruin does."
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:32 am

"Well, I prefer you over that kill-steal, protection or not," Iryna replied mulishly. She glanced away, most definitely not pouting childishly. As she spotted Kuro talking to Korin by one of the doors, she paused, a brief hitch in her step. Ignoring the two men, she chivvied her charges past them. "Okay, make lively and grab your gear. Assume that we won't be comin' back. Now. Quick, quick like a bunny."

Ella looked at her with wide eyes of innocent cornflower blue. Then she tilted her head to the side like a bird. Her flat white hair fell off her shoulder to hang in a solid sheet so far tilted was her head.

"Bunny: baby rabbit. Babies are typically not fast. I thought we had to hurry?"

"Everyone's a critic," the gypsy said with sarcastic joy. She made a shooing motion. "Now get."

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:36 am

"I don't have anything to get... everything I own is always with me..." the boy said as he looked at ladies. "So.. was that quick enough?" he asked of her before holding out the package of cookies to Kuro. "Cookie mister birdy man?" he asked him as he gave a soft giggle. "You missed all the fun brother killed Sebastian... still wish I could have made the skeletons dance for him..."
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:44 pm

kuro looked dumnfounded and confused "brother killed the boy?" kuro reached out and grabed one of the odd cookies and sniffed it before takeing a bite.
"as for joining you i am cool with it as long as we can find those that toy in the minds of others," kuro said half-heartedly to korin.
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Ella danced into the hall again with two tiny backpacks that didn't seem large enough to have carried a month's worth of supplies. Iryna didn't bother asking, as she knew that the Rimons had crafters in their family. The Rimon crest on an item was almost as good a mark as a dwarven apprentice mark. Of course they would fit their children with gear.

Kuro burst into a fiery aura of red and orange with sharp black lines. They grew until they hit the high ceiling of the dormitory. Then they winked from existence as he swallowed his bite of pocky. Iryna and Ella barely batted eyelashes at the corona, having seen it several times now.
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Furor looked at Iryna, "So how far do we go now? Will there be bones there?" he asked as he glanced at the girl who danced into the room. "I think sister is happy for the trip big sis." Reaching into his bone pack he pulled out Ruin to pet his kitty as he watched the people about him. "Should I be doing something big sis?" he asked of Iryna as he watched her carefully.
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 am

kuro looked up and around after the aura had passed, "well that was new," he said in a lackluster tone.
kuro then looked at Furor and said happily, "wee go and change the world for the better, and that is all that matters."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 am

After disappearing into the room that had been granted for his use, the dwarf made quick work of packing the few traveling provisions that he had, having lost most of his non-essential possessions in the arena up north. that done he paused to center himself, reaching out with senses he had not practiced since his conversion of profession. Dimly, he felt them, having had to sift through the layers of magic in his immediate vicinity, but none the less there it was. Heima, The "Call of Home". The Call was ancient, dating back to the birth of the first viroani city. Only one of the beacons he felt was of any concern to him at the moment; the closest, strongest one was where he'd need to go to fulfill the needs he now saw.

'West north-west, and some distance at that...' the dwarf noted and opened his eyes. Now that he had a heading, it was time to start out, and so he left 'his' room walking with a cadence he hadn't used in decades.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:27 am

kuro looked at korin and said, "well it seems that you know where we are going." kuro heard master in his head laughing, "oh how cute the little man knows where he is going i think we should help him." kuro thought quickly, "what are you getting at here?" master said slowly and with a drawn out sneer, "oh I'm just bored thats all." kuro shuttered and said to korin, "where to my earthbound friend."
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 am

"We're meeting Abby at the entrance hall." he said slowing his pace slightly "Then we'll get into finer details of where we are ultimately going from here."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 am

The motley group made their way through the empty halls to the entrance, where Abby was pacing beside a group of barrels. The girl looked as if she was descending back into her previous panic attack. Ella moved quickly to her sister to give her a hug. Abby immediately regained some color. Iryna spoke, even as she was examining the closed and locked doors to the outer courtyard.

"So where are we going, Korin?"
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:04 am

"We're headed for the dwarven city of Ogouri." he said and looked off to the northwest "and Furor," he paused and looked at the youthful necromancer "I'll be having that cookie thing now."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:07 am

Furor giggled, and nodded as he moved quickly towards the Dwarf. "One cookie..." he said offering the cookie out to him after he slipped what was left into his newer loot pouch that rested on the other side of the bone pouch. "They taste good, and make people around you see things." he said with a laugh. "So, since we go to a dwarf city no bone collecting there?"
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:22 am

The dwarf leveled a glare at the boy that most would say might turn milk to cheese in an instant "No bones lad," he said as he took the confection and his face softened "You've got enough at the moment."

As the dwarf consumed the confection he seemed to be encased in a simply cut topaz for a moment before it faded from view and he looked about the group.

"If we're all set then lets be off." he said as he hefted one of the barrels onto his shoulder and made to the northwest.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 4 Empty Adventure Results

Post  Weaver Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:41 am

The party left behind a House in chaos. They had no idea of what would await them at Ogouri, or the journey to it. They had no way of knowing that somewhere to the northeast, the Great Mother felt the shift in the wards, but being too busy to deal with that crisis, pushed it into the back of her mind to be dealt with when she found the time. Woe to her errant underling.

Adventure Results:

Abagail "Abby" Rimon:
-Wise Move (Answering Doshi): +100
-Party Concerns (Kuro and Seren): +100
-Wise Move (Warning Donatello): +100
-Strategy (Prepare for the Worst): +100
-Making the Storyteller Snicker (Adjustered): +50
-Wise Move (Questioning Ella): +200
-Memorable Quote (Ass): +50
-Strategy (Search for Warm Air): +50
-Measuring Stick: +100
-Memorable Line (Titles): +50
-Making the Storyteller Snicker...Again (Starngley): +50
-Memorable Quote (Lovable): +100
-Words with Walls: +200
-Feminine Unity: +50
-Family Loyalty (Ella): +100
-Sebastian d'Ware of Pheona = +480
-Donatello Pheona = +760
Total Experience Earned: +2,690
Old Experience Total: 20,150/21,000
~ ~New Experience Total: 22,840/24,000
~ ~ ~Gained 7th Level!
~ ~ ~Gains Granted Ability: Division's Mastery [Single Use]

Ellenora "Ella" Rimon:
-Smiles in the Shadow: +50
-Wise Move (Answering Doshi): +100
-Clear as Fog: +200
-Blessed Rage: +200
-Plucked from the Mountain: +200
-Because Pouts are Cute: +50
-Psychics are Good Finders: +50
-Measuring Stick: +100
-Memorable Action (Skipping): +50
-Sage (Eathin's History): +200
-Wise Move (Telepathic Attempt): +100
-Secret Ingredient: +200*
-Donatello Pheona = +760
Total Experience Earned: +2,790
Old Experience Total: 18,000/21,000
~ ~New Experience Total: 20,790/21,000
~ ~ ~Gains Granted Ability: Psychic Focus (Flashbacks) [Single Use]

Eria Jarolyn:
-Sebastian d'Ware of Phoena = +100
-Donatello Phoena = +560
Total Experience Earned: +660
Old Experience Total: 30,300/30,000
~ ~New Experience Total: 30,96033,000

Furor:
-Not So Internal a Monologue: +50
-Brotherly Reassurance: +100
-Familial Link (Party): +100
-Family Loyalty (Rimons): +100
-Strategist: +200
-Memorable Action (Duet with Abby): +50
-Suspicious Mind: +50
-Chill to the Soul: +100
-Out of the Mouths: +200
-Tag Team: +50
-Family Loyalty (Party): +100
-Donatello Pheona = +760
Total Experience Earned: +2,640
Old Experience Total: 19,200/21,000
~ ~New Experience Total: 21,840/24,000
~ ~ ~Gained 7th Level!
~ ~ ~Gains Granted Ability: Fairy Bond [Single Use]

Iryna Kemoni:
-Better Map: +100
-Good Catch (Ella's Distrust): +200
-Strategy (Remove Noncombatant): +100
-Old Habits Die...Often: +100
-Warnings to Deaf Ears: +100
-Brothers in Arms (Furor versus Damian): +200
-Family Loyalty: +100
-Posturing: +50
-Failing Lessons: +100
-Honor's Answer: +100
-Sage (Eathin's Greatness): +200
-Sebastian d'Ware of Pheona= +480
-Donatello Pheona = +760
Total Experience Earned: +2,890
~ ~New Experience Total: 23,040/24,000
~ ~ ~Gained 7th Level!
~ ~ ~Gains Granted Ability: Fairy Bond [Single Use]

Korin Holderhek, the Diamondhide:
-Viroa Pride: +100
-Respect of a Leader: +100
-At Night, Stars: +100
-Good Catch (Donatello's Slip): +200
-Cultural Uphold (Undead): +100
-Strategic Play (Eria's Bait): +200
-Strategic Play (Psychic Warning): +100
-Dwarven Rage: +200
-Unveiled Threats: +50
-Problem Solving (Dwarven Crafters): +200
-Sebastian d'Ware of Pheona: +480
-Donatello Pheona: +760
Total Experience Earned: +2,790
~ ~New Experience Total: 22,940/24,000
~ ~ ~Gained 7th Level!
~ ~ ~Gains Granted Ability: Quicken (Razor Wave) [Single Use]

Kuro Fenikkusu:
-Internal Battle: +750
Total Experience Earned: +750
Old Experience Total: 20,250/21,000
~ ~New Experience Total: 21,000/24,000
~ ~ ~Gained 7th Level!
~ ~ ~Gains Granted Ability: Clear Headed [Single Use; Duration: One Combat]

Furor's Treasure:
--Silver Holy Symbol of Ozain
--Silver ear cuff studded with green crystals
--Medium Leather Belt tooled with Ozain's holy symbol. (Holy symbols are dark green.)
--Gold Armlet inlayed with malachite. Interior has the phrase “magna est misericordia" engraved in it.
--Gold Holy Symbol of Ozain
--Pack of thin cookie sticks that have been dipped in chocolate. (Has been eaten)
--Fingerless silk gloves the color of emeralds with black triskeles embroidered along the hem.

A Mother's Call details the events of the early morning conversation between Doshi Rhojel and Donatello Pheona.

New Hone occurs a few days after the party's exit from the Mitaji House of the Order of Ozain.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4