Player's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View)

+2
Furor
Weaver
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 3 Empty Re: 05 Shades of Light (Alternative View)

Post  Weaver Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:56 pm

"I want to go," Ella said quietly. She was still huddled into her corner, Eria cradled in her hands. The orb gave a weak pulse and looked a little less translucent for it. Abby caught and held her wide eyes.

"But Da said--"

"I want to go," Ella repeated. The tone was very young and more than a bit lost. Ella shivered once and Abby was forcefully reminded of the trembling shell that they had pulled from the mine. Abby could still feel the fear, the sorrow. Ella didn't want to stay. And where Ella went, she had promised to follow.

"Okay," Abby agreed before turning to the dwarf. "If you don't mind, Korin, we'll accompany you."

"Make that three," Iryna added.

"I'm afraid that you can't leave, Miss Kemoni," Donatello interrupted. "You still owe time."
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 3 Empty Re: 05 Shades of Light (Alternative View)

Post  Diamondhide Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:05 am

"Young lasses I'd be glad the company." he says with a slight grin that disappears a moment later "As far as Irina accompanying us, from what I understand of the matter her original sentence was served as of a month ago. Why should she continue to be punished for your protege's misconduct."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:12 am

"If there is not hassles I think me and my brother would also be willing to tag along papa dwarf..." Tumult said, "You are the closest thing to family we have seen in along time. I don't think I could even talk Furor from sneaking along behind you if you said no though." Tumult told him while he idly pondered just pushing the scythe forward to end this villain's life.

"Oh... and Master Donatello the wretched Murderer of many.... Yes I do like that new title of yours... If you do try to stop the girls, in any matter, I will allow my brother to infest every corner of your halls with creatures that would make even you piss themselves. Skeletons, Zombies, Mummies, what would people think of your beloved home if it suddenly was a playground for the undead?"
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:33 am

"Miss Kemoni was supposed to learn control," Donatello said smoothly as he began to recover from his bout of regret, "which she has not done as of yet."

"He's not in a grave yet, is he?" Iryna toyed with the blade in her hands, miraculously not nicking herself at all. Her anger was clearly stamped upon her oval face. It gave her beauty an edge of danger. "I think that Papa would welcome me back. If you raise a stink, I could always stop by Lithia to do the remainder of the time--what am I up to anyway?"

"I don't think that would be wise," Father Donatello replied.

"Oh, let the little slag go," Sebastian snapped. The air grew still and silent surrounding the journeyman.
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 am

"One might say you were poorly qualified to teach 'control', Donatello." The dwarf spat as Sebastian suddenly seemed to have difficulty keeping his feet. "At least if your star pupil here is anything to show for your methods."

~~~
Korin targets Sebastian with Immobilization.
18 Roll +12 Magic +2 Immobilization +4 Enhance Magic -4 Magically Inept = 32 Total

Last edited by Diamondhide on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 am

The member 'Diamondhide' has done the following action : Rolls

'd20' : 18

Fate
Admin

https://players-haven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:19 pm

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 3 Sebastian     05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 3 FatherDonatello

Sebastian sagged for a moment before his aura flared slightly and tossed off Korin's magic. The impetuous young man growled and took a step forward as if to attack the shorter dwarf. The room was filled with the tingly feeling of rising magic. Donatello raised to his feet, his hands raised in the gesture of pause. He was close enough to Sebastian that his left hand touched the journeyman's tunic.

"Violence is not the answer here," the Father demanded. His voice commanded respect in the way of someone accustomed to being obeyed without question. It didn't ring with authority, as the Mother from earlier had, so much as it expected it. The assumption rubbed Korin's sense of honor the wrong way and made him bristle even more. Like the whisper of a lover, the sword he had brought with him begged for blood and destruction, promising in return the glory of battle.

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 3 Ella

Ella whimpered and pressed harder into the corner to the left of the door. Iryna and Abby, from their positions standing in front of the girl and her precious cargo, felt the trembling breeze that kicked up around her. Eria's pulse picked up speed in response to Ella's magic. Against the wall across from Donatello's desk, the whole Jarolyn's red light picked up speed as well, so fast it was like a heart racing in battle.

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 3 Iryna

"I'm thinkin' that violence might solve at least one problem," Iryna said flatly. "He speaks of things of which he has no clue and I'm tired of it! He insults not only me with this accusation, Father. He casts aspirations upon those of my family as well." Her dark eyes glittered with a dangerous glint as she gazed at Sebastian. "That will not be tolerated as easily as his past taunts."

"Oh, don't play the innocent," Sebastian scoffed. "Everybody knows about you and Kuro!"

"Kuro was a cockled recluse, you halfwit," Iryna growled. "He dwelled more inside his head than reality. Kuro didn't care about the world. And as you were fond of pointing out: he used to be one of the greatest evils there was. Forgiveness is one thing. Forgetting that a man murdered half my clan is quite another--and not something I'd consider doing without the approval of my family head!"

The bony cat moved forward to rub against the gypsy's leg. His red eyes glared at Sebastian. His gaze never leaving the healer's face, he gave a yawn that only a feline was capable of, displaying clearly all four of his fangs and his impossibly long tongue. Sebastian shivered before refocusing on the people in the room.

"You're still a slag," was Sebastian's retort. Donatello cuffed him aside the back of the head as one would an errant child. The blow was more to pride than it hurt. Sebastian looked mutinous, but refrained from further comment.

"Look," Iryna said, "how much time do I owe? I'll go to Lithia after the side jaunt to Ogouri. The Mother can at least control her disciples."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian does not need to roll. (Basic Resistance roll is 34 before the die.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Abby's eyes took on a chilly appearance. "I am certain at least that the watch their mouths around around the Masters better than that." Abby then slowly takes off her hat holding it near her. "Shall we leave now?"

==========================================================
Abby Declares Ella ward
Abby Declares Tumult ward
Abby rolls Initiative.
18 + 3 Swiftness = 21

Last edited by Abby on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:59 pm

The member 'Abby' has done the following action : Rolls

'd20' : 18

Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 am

"Leaving would be nice.... but should we just let this murderer remain unpunished.... all the lives he has ended he has to be one of the worst killers these land has ever seen." Tumult said as he moved his weapon to follow the man. "I mean if he can do something like this what is stopping him from harming the people whom stay here next?" he asked as he eyed the pair before him carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tumult rolls Initiative
39 = 7 roll + 16 swiftness + 11 improved adrenline + 4 speed demon + 1 precognition
44 = 12 roll + 16 swiftness + 11 improved adrenline + 4 speed demon + 1 precognition

Last edited by Furor on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:08 am

The member 'Furor' has done the following action : Rolls

'd20' : 7, 12

Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:21 am

"What stops him is a bizarre moral compass, lad." the Dwarf growled "The only travelers that need fear the good father here are those without beating muscle for hearts."

~~~
Activates Absorb Magic

Korin Rolls Swiftness
19 Roll +10 Swiftness +4 Speed Demon +1 Precognition = 24 Total

Korin Rolls Swiftness
2 Roll +10 Swiftness +4 Speed Demon +1 Precognition = 17 Total

Last edited by Diamondhide on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:21 am

'd20' : 19, 2

Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:45 am

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 3 Sebastian

"You dare imply that Father would be a threat," Sebastian snarled despite the reprimand. "You demonic brat!"

05 Shades of Light (Alternative View) - Page 3 FatherDonatello

"Sebastian," Donatello chastised.

"That doesn't really stop him, you know," Iryna pointed out helpfully. "You should smack him again." She paused before adding as an afterthought, "harder."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rolls: 12, 8, 18, 15, 6, 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iryna rolls Initiative.
12 roll +11 Swiftness +4 Speed Demon = 28

And again, via Battle Expert.
8 roll +11 Swiftness +4 Speed Demon = 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ella rolls Initiative.
18 roll +6 Swiftness +4 Speed Demon = 28

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian rolls Initiative.
15 roll +4 Swiftness +8 Healer +4 Medic +13 Speed of the Healer = 44
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donatello rolls Initiative.
6 roll +6 Swiftness +7 Adrenaline = 19

And again, via Battle Expert.
2 roll +6 Swiftness +7 Adrenaline = 15

Combat Order
Tumult 1 [S16]--44
Sebastian [S4]--44
Tumult 2 [S16]--39
Iryna 1 [S11]--28
Ella [S6]--28
Korin 1 [S10]--24
Iryna 2 [S11]--23
Abby [S3]--21
Donatello 1 [S6]--19
Korin 2 [S10]--17
Donatello 2 [S6]--15

Last edited by Weaver on Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:03 am; edited 5 times in total
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:45 am

The member 'Weaver' has done the following action : Rolls

'd20' : 12, 8, 18, 15, 6, 2

Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:11 am

"True one might call me the demon child... while my brother is the child of well... I guess its not my place to say," Tumult said to the pest, "But then again since we do share this body we are both of both bloods.... but what I am changes nothing...." he told Sebastian, "your "Father" and I use the term loosly is more of a demon then I could ever be called.... for I have not killed a single innocent being, while he has." he said giving a quick glance at the area around them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tumult uses Fairy Circle to give his friends a + 4 on all rolls.
Tumult uses Enhance weapon and in turn it activates magic weapon.
Tumult uses Fairy Blessing.
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:24 am

"I've heard the stories, whelp," Sebastian sneered. "Blood and death follow you. I don't see any difference between you or your 'brother'." His aura prickled into tangibility, but remained invisible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian casts Seal Soul on himself [1/2].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:30 am

"Blood and death follow us... well some blood, but not much really... now as for death following us.... that is more because my brother does like his skeletons... lovely creatures you know... by all rights even they are better then you as well. So much more pleasing to be about." he told the man, his own aura of fear, chill, and darkness seemed to react to the others as if even it would not be beaten by the man as the very air about Tumult became colder.
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:47 pm

"I concur with the kid," Iryna said with a grin that would have done a dragon proud. The wildness in the air that had swirled around the strange being that had taken Furor's place grew to include the gypsy. Her shadow gave a shiver on the floor around her before returning to its natural stillness.

Ella was shivering in her corner. Her lips were moving, forming the shapes of words, but no sound was escaping her. Her hands held Eria almost level with her nose. The weak flickers of light from the Jarolyn were reflected Ella's cornflower eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Iryna Kemoni activates Fairy Circle using Dexterous. (All allies within 60' gain +4 on all rolls.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ella Rimon attempts to use Telepathy on Eria.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:03 pm

Korin stood stoicly, watching the argument and its participants with the gaze of a tactician.

~~~
Activates Hawk's Eye targeting Sebastian.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:23 pm

"And the reason is this," Iryna continued amidst the swirling power, "you don't even realize that people come in all kinds of shapes. Eathin Jarolyn did more than create artifacts of great power. He created life, something that you'd never be able to even dream of doing. You may be well-verse in languages and scripts, but you have proven over and over and fucking over that you fail at communication."

Iryna Kemoni declares Korin as Ward.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 pm

"Every one can do foolish or harmful actions especially when trying to do good or have you not heard of what Hell's road is paved with?” Abby said looking at Sebastian. “As for Furor while his gift follows him like many with such talents the blood is the result of unnecessary and uncalled for hatred.” Abby says. “For as my Father and Mother Doshi always said, Cherish our differences or they shall cause all to fall.”

Abby Activates Enhance Armor (sheild)
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:58 pm

"Ozain's words are as a whisper in the night," Donatello said sagely. He once more wore an expression of regret on his face. It aged him in ways that nothing else had. "But His teachings are numerous. One is the importance of natural life over the created."

Donatello Pheona does nothing.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:12 am

"Donatello, you really are a fool." Korin sighed as he walked toward the back wall where the shattered orbs lay on their shelf "Life is life, it doesn't matter if it's natural or manufactured." with that he swept his hand over the shelf resting his hand on the wall over the lone intact sphere "And with what you've said i cant trust you with this." as he finished his sentance the stone of the wall began to flow as a thick liquid, slowly enveloping the red Jarolin and flowing back to its previous state. "I will be leaving and i will be taking this one with me." he said with finality as he grabbed the stone cube that contained the crimson survivor.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:16 am

"While I understand why you feel that way," Donatello objected from his position next to his apprentice, "I'm afraid I can't allow you to remove that artifact from the premises. It belongs to the Order of Ozain."

Donatello Pheona does nothing.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 am

"Tell me does the Order allow murderers to sit in seats of power.... for if not then you are in no place to tell us what can and cannot be done here." Tumult told the man while he eyed the pair in the room just waiting for the last ounce of restraint to fail. "For with all the countless murders you have brought forth here I do not see the Order letting you keep your rank, nor your freedom." said Tumult as he pondered over a few things, "Not only that but your little trained monkey too.... for he did nothing to try and stop you it seems from ending the lives of the innocents."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tumult waits ready to attack at any time.
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 am

"How can I explain this to you numbskulls?" Sebastian looked positively livid to even be having this conversation. "It's not murder if there's not people or even living creatures to kill. Ozain have mercy! Exactly how stupid are you?"

Sebastian d'Ware of Pheona finishes his Seal Soul. [2/2]

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 am

Tumults weapon moved to press upon Sebastian's throat, "That is enough out of you boy," the demon child said with a soft growl, "Be it life created by the means of conception, or by the means of another beings hands, life is life." he snarled using everything he had in him not to press the blade deep into the flesh of the thing before him. "You should understand this, and yet it takes me a creature you call a demon to remind you." He said now almost shouting, "And when a demon has to remind you of humanity what does that make you?" this last remark was punctuated with the fact that air of cold around the boy flared up even more so now as if this child's fury was not a raging inferno but a frozen hell awaiting to spill forth upon this plain of existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tumult steadies his blade at Sebastian's throat.
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:04 am

"The very Firsts of all the races were created, idiot," Iryna growled. The dagger in her hands glowed as she leaked magic into it. "Eathin Jarolyn's Children are the same as our ancestors were once upon a time." She turned her dark eyes from the pinned journeyman to the Parent of the Mitaji House. Her features were hard and unforgiving as she all but spat her next words. "You committed genocide to satiate your curiosity."

The pale bluish light flicked on and held a steady glow for a long moment, before the orb flickered back to transparency. Ella looked frustrated and a wild breeze weaved among the bodies in the crowded office. The kitsunemimi's eyes began to glow slightly with a dull light that was very similar to the one she was trying to get the orb to achieve.

Iryna Kemoni takes no action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ella Rimon continues to attempt Telepathy on Eria Jarolyn.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 am

"Like you can stop me, Donatello." he said as he started toward the door. "You don't seem to know what I am."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:20 am

"I agree with Korin. Tis time we left." Iryna tapped Furor's 'brother' on the shoulder. "You next, kid."

Iryna Kemoni takes no action. Fairy Circle [4/18]

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:30 am

“I sadly agree with Korin and Iryna. But I have two Questions Father Donatello. The first is can you detect the presence of souls? I have met some that can and they find them not in golems the undead and such but believe they would find such in the Jarolyn. Secondly by what Right does the Order of Ozain keep and unwilling innocent prisoner for torture?” Abby's eyes lock on Father Donatello as she speaks. “Ella take your patient out Furor and Korin next and then Iryna and myself. I wish no fight Father but I feel we must take our leave.” Abby says.

Abby takes no action.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 am

"I cannot allow you to leave," Donatello reiterated. He waved his hand and the door slammed shut. "That orb is an artifact belonging to the Order. Please hand it to me before I am forced to take action to retrieve it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donatello Pheona uses magic to close the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:04 am

"Donatello, if you value your control of this stronghold you will not try to stop us again." the dwarf said coldly as he obliterated the door and walked out of the room.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:22 am

"I cannot let you do that!" The Father moved with a fluid grace to the doorway and he brought both hands up before him. Two blasts of greenish-white light edged with sickly yellow shot from his palms towards the dwarf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donatello Pheona activates Enhance Magic.
Donatello Pheona moves 10' from his desk to the doorway.

Donatello Pheona uses Reverse Polarity against Korin. (Damage upon failure: 22)
6 Roll +28 Magic +2 Reverse Polarity +4 Heal Hit Points Beta +4 Heal Hit Points Gamma +4 Blast Mage +4 Spell Sword +4 Enhance Magic = 56

Donatello Pheona uses Reverse Polarity against Korin.
15 Roll +28 Magic +2 Reverse Polarity +4 Heal Hit Points Beta +4 Heal Hit Points Gamma +4 Blast Mage +4 Spell Sword +4 Enhance Magic = 65

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Weaver on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:23 am

'd20' : 6, 15

Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:37 am

"One moves, two shall too...." the boy muttered as he used his weapon upon the person before him. "I know better then to let the masters dog rush to help..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tumult attacks Sebastian three times with his scythe.
Tumult uses strong attack -9 def + 9 atk
reapers edge activates for attacks one and two
If damage occurs bleeding wound activates

100 = 16 roll + 20 roll + 22 attack + 4 sythe + 4 enhance weapon + 8 magic weapon + 1 spring armor + 4 death messanger + 4 fighter + 8 fairy circle + 9 strong attack

101 = 19 roll + 20 roll + 22 attack + 4 sythe + 4 enhance weapon + 8 magic weapon + 1 spring armor + 4 death messanger + 4 fighter + 8 fairy circle + 9 strong attack -2 second attack

90 = 10 roll + 20 roll + 22 attack + 4 sythe + 4 enhance weapon + 8 magic weapon + 1 spring armor + 4 death messanger + 4 fighter + 8 fairy circle + 9 strong attack - 4 third attack

Last edited by Furor on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:37 am

'd20' : 16, 10, 19, 11, 10, 3

Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Sebastian took the hits despite his best efforts. It was obvious that he did not have the experience that any of the other fighters in the room displayed. No wonder Iryna found it so easy to kill him repeatedly. Watching him crumple like a used handkerchief was mildly disgusting.

Sebastian d'Ware defends against Tumult's Scythe. (100)
5 Roll +22 Defense +0 Spring Armor +8 Fighter (Claws; Spring Armor) +8 Fighter (Bite; Spring Armor) [Fighter doubled due Warrior-Priest] +4 Defender = 47 [-53 hp] [-79 hp due to Scythe]

Sebastian d'Ware defends against Tumult's Scythe. (101)
12 Roll +22 Defense +0 Spring Armor +8 Fighter (Claws; Spring Armor) +8 Fighter (Bite; Spring Armor) [Fighter doubled due Warrior-Priest] +4 Defender = 54 [-47 hp] [-70 hp due to Scythe]

Sebastian d'Ware defends against Tumult's Scythe. (90)
6 Roll +22 Defense +0 Spring Armor +8 Fighter (Claws; Spring Armor) +8 Fighter (Bite; Spring Armor) [Fighter doubled due Warrior-Priest] +4 Defender = 48 [-42 hp]

Hit Points (-191): -047/144 [Destroyed]

Last edited by Weaver on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:41 pm

'd20' : 5, 12, 6

Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Tumult gave a low growl at the man's body, "Better off staying dead." Tumult muttered as he moved up to Donatello and once again raised his weapon to strike at the people whom dared to hurt his family. The golden weapon gleamed with deaths call as he began his attack upon the peace of murdering trash before him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tumult attacks donatello three times
Tumult uses strong attack + 10 atk - 10 def
If damage occurs bleeding wound activates

14 roll + 20 roll + 22 attack + 4 sythe + 4 enhance weapon + 8 magic weapon + 1 spring armor + 4 death messanger + 4 fighter + 8 fairy circle + 10 strong attack = 95

11 roll + 20 roll + 22 attack + 4 sythe + 4 enhance weapon + 8 magic weapon + 1 spring armor + 4 death messanger + 4 fighter + 8 fairy circle + 10 strong attack - 2 second attack = 90

11 roll + 20 roll + 22 attack + 4 sythe + 4 enhance weapon + 8 magic weapon + 1 spring armor + 4 death messanger + 4 fighter + 8 fairy circle + 10 strong attack - 4 third attack = 88

Last edited by Furor on Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:28 pm

'd20' : 3, 14, 11, 8, 11, 1

Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:17 am

"Wrong move, old man." Korin said darkly as the twin bolts hit his back "You had your warning! You don't respect people, You don't respect Life, and so, I don't respect you!" he shouted spinning on his heel and bringing the sword that had so reciently shattered a door to bear on a much softer target.

"Thus, I Name thee, SVIKAIVIR!"

~~~
Korin activates Enhance Resistance, Enhance Weapon, Dervish Dance, and Strong Attack (-14 Def = +35 Atk)

Korin Resists Reverse Polarity 1 (56)
12 Roll +37 (20 Resistance +4 Strong Will +4 Enhance Resistance +1 Precognition +8 Fairy Circle) = 49 Total
~Failed (-22/2 = -11 HP) 73/84 HP

Korin Resists Reverse Polarity 2 (65)
5 Roll +37 (20 Resistance +4 Strong Will +4 Enhance Resistance +1 Precognition +8 Fairy Circle) = 42 Total
~Failed (-22/2 = -11 HP) 62/84 HP

Korin initiates Coup de Grace on Donatello.
13 Roll +100 (26 Resistance +6 Great Sword +3 Razor Edge +4 Positive Weapon +4 Enhance Weapon, +16 Ability Paths {Fighter, Juggernaut, Sword Master, Spell Sword and Paladin} +35 Strong Attack +8 Fairy Circle-2 Medium Armor) = 113 Total

Last edited by Diamondhide on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:17 am

'd20' : 12, 5, 13

Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:40 am

Abby's eyes widen even as she moves her Hat striking hard against the newly named Sviaivir, and trying hard to steal away his Healing ability.

As her hat strikes she starts whispering "Oh my god oh my god oh my god." over and over as the situation starts sinking in.

Abby attacks Donatello with Sheild Bash combines with Borrow Power
19 + 02 Attack + 6 Shield + 6 Elemental Alignment (Earth) + 4 Enhance Armor = 37

Abby Activates Borrow Power Targeting Heal Hit points Gamma
18 + 20 magic = 38

Last edited by Abby on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Fate Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:40 am

The member 'Abby' has done the following action : Rolls

'd20' : 19, 18

Fate
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:38 am

Donatello nimbly escaped the child-warrior's scythe. Such a move took him closer to the dwarf warrior's deadly blade. Korin swung and met with no resistance. Donatello's eyes went wide. He stood as if frozen for a moment in which Abby's hysterical chant was the only noise. Then gracefully, he separated into two pieces, each with its own arm.

Donatello Pheona, Father of the Mitaji Order House, was dead.

Donatello defends ...yeah, right...

Donatello does not roll. He cannot beat Korin's "save or die" attack, even with a die result of 20. He, instead, dies.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:00 am

Tumult looked over at the corpses, "You know none of the bones deserve to be placed in my brothers bag," he said offhandedly, "Though I do have to wonder if they have anything worth while on them." Tumult says as he bends down to examine the bodies trying to find anything that looks like it might be of interest. Earrings, rings, necklaces anything he thought might be of worth he decided to pluck up to look over later

"I think we should grind these bodies up, and offer them to the plants about at least then maybe they can begin to atone for their sins." The boy commented as he used his turned to look over his friends. "Don't you think that would be a nice end for these horrid husks?"
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:22 am

"oh my god, We need to go we need to leave goddess goddess goddess we need to go oh god oh god oh god" Abby's eyes were still wide even as she unconsciously dusted off her hat and resat it on her head.

“We need to go, gods above below and sideways we need to leave.” the words continued to spill out of Abby's mouth in an undiluted stream.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:38 am

Ella blinked shadows from her eyes. While a part of her was just as surprised as her sister, the psychic did not have the same level of shock. Oh, she realized what had happened in the last few moments. Father Donatello and his ward Sebastian were deader than a snowball at Midsummer. But she had felt the magic that Korin had woven, that deep and earthy magic that only dwarves could wield. Whatever Korin had done was far more permanent than death.

"Balance is a state of equipoise where all things are equal," she said, the thoughts still tumbling around in her head too quickly for her to grasp. She pushed herself to her feet with her back sliding up the wall. She could feel the fortress sealing itself up tight--'Like a clam,' was the unbidden phrase that twisted in her mind. Ella turned navy eyes towards the dwarf still standing over the Father's rendered body. When she spoke, her voice sounded distant, or perhaps her ears were just fuzzy from Abby's panic. "This escalated quickly."

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next