Player's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View)

+2
Abby
Weaver
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View) - Page 2 Empty Re: 03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View)

Post  Weaver Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 am

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View) - Page 2 Sebastian

The young man flew backwards, knocking into the crowd behind him. The wind swirled around him. If not for the people that he was pressed against, he surely would have been across the room.

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View) - Page 2 FatherDonatello

"That is quite enough," Father Donatello announced, standing from the bench. He was obviously angry, but what really burned was the disappointment that could be seen in his brown eyes. Iryna looked up at him from the floor. He gave a warm smile which she did not return.

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View) - Page 2 Iryna

"You're right, Father," Iryna replied as she gracefully rose. "D'Ware has said enough." She looked over the crowd of Order members with the same assessing gaze that her father used to buy horses and cattle. It was a silent challenge to each one of them and only a few could meet her eyes. "I think I'll go check on the squirt and Korin."

With those words, she left the dining hall without a further glance backwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian rolls Resistance.
16 Roll +18 Resistance = 34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Weaver on Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View) - Page 2 Empty Re: 03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View)

Post  Fate Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:30 am

The member 'Weaver' has done the following action : Rolls

'd20' : 16

Fate
Admin

https://players-haven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:58 am

Watching in somewhat amazement as how far he flew backwards into the crowd, and even more that he didn't continue further into the wall with the blast of wind Abby did.

'Well that was rather amusing seeing what he finally got in return for his deeds.'

As the conversation continued with Donatello and Iryna, and how she declared her words, along with a silent challenge emanating from behind her eyes seeing her walking out to the courtyard where Korin and Furor went off to,

"I'll join ya, have to make sure the shorter one isnt tryin to be annoying to the larger small one..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 pm

Abby bowed to Father Donatello "I appologize Father for the vilonce of my actions" Turning to the crowd that Sebastian D'Ware had crashed into and bowing. "I apologize for knocking him into you, and may I recomend a bath to get the stench off." Abby pauses and then turns and walks towards the path taken by the rest of the group leaving the hall.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:14 am

=[=]=[=]=[=]=

"N' thank ye lad." the dwarf responded to the necromancer as they headed for the the nearest exit with surprising familiarity, "Th' only bones I need t' protect me are the ones 'neath me skin."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:18 am

"May be true for now.... may be true for later, but what will you do when the odds are not in your favor?" he said though not really expecting an answer as he walked beside the dwarf. "Besides is not a key factor in battles not only a good plan... but to have the numbers on your side if you can?" he said thinking back to some of the fights he had been in, in the past and how summoning skeletons to his aid had saved him.
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:28 am

"Aye, tis true tha' numbers can turn a hopeless plan into a workin' one, an if tha's the case, I would no' turn ye down, but I can be surprisingly resourceful when I need to be," he said as he opened the door and started the walk across the outer courtyard to the main gates "I thank ye for the offer, but unless the battle is truly dire I don't think they'll be needed lad."

Last edited by Diamondhide on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:33 am

"I have other tricks I can use too..." the boy said happily as he pulled out Skello kitty from his bag of bone to pet. "kitty is the one with the real claws though..." he said with a laugh as he danced out about the courtyard. "One grave to dig up... two piles of dirt to move... three bones to bring up... four bits of power to make them move... five new toys to play with, with joy.... as the sixth hour looms..." he sang out before walking beside the dwarf once more, "You should take time to play some... might make you smile more..."
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:54 am

The determined look on Korin's face deepened at the last thing the boy had said "I'll have time fer play an smilin' once my task is done..." as they reached the outer wall he put a hand on the wall and extended his other to Furor "ye ready?"
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:57 am

"To think... I have to now bury the bones...." the boy said with a sigh, "But a deal is a deal, and no more dwarf bones shall I take... now back until the ground below the stone to eternal slumber shall they partake.." Furor said as he took the hand of the other.
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:05 am

"Awww," Iryna cooed as she exited the castle. "Not five minutes ago you were trying to kill each other and now you're holding hands! A vast improvement, I'd say."

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:13 am

"Yer welcome to come with if ye want lass," he said shooting Irina an exasperated look "But I've something that needs doin' and I want the boy t' see."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:17 am

Scampering up behind Iryna, as she gave her little talk about the two, snickered under his breath. ' Well guess that solves what happened out here kinda.'

As he hops his way up to her shoulder to get a view of the two, "Well good to see that everything's fine now between you two."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:34 am

Abby blinks looking at the three people in front of her and the fox on her shoulder her eyes widinging "Where's Ella?" Her eyes dart along the passage panic starting to show. "She left the hall during the agument with the ...." Abby pauses looking for a suitable word "Arogent one, I thought she followed you two." Abby babbled on as she turned and shadows formed as a second and third Abby that began to run and look for Ella.

Abby activates Animate Shadow

Last edited by Abby on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:42 am

"I'm not sure lass," he said in response to Abby's question "But I do know that where ever she is right now she's safe."

"Yer all welcome to come an be witness, but the night goes on an I still have somethin' t' do..."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:47 am

"Only if she stays in the compound Korin." Abby says as she jogs away from the group looking for side passages that her sister might have gone down while one shadow makes for the hidden armory that Ella had liked being in eariler, the second shadow darted down the first side passage the group hadnt come from.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:34 pm

HAHA that was a good one master jeard
kuro shook his head slowly as he moved up to Iryna and said " I am going to a tower top please leave me be and let the others know i am ok if and only if they ask"
kuro starts to leave that room
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Furor pondered for a moment, and then looked about. "While we do this should I summon my skeletons to help her search?" he asked the dwarf while pulling forth Skello Kitty, "Kitty can help look too..." he said with a grin, "Kitty is good at hunting things down."
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:45 pm

"There be no need lad, we'll find 'er soon enough once our task is done," the dwarf reassured and pulled a familiar looking amulet from beneath the chestplate of his armor "the lass be worrin fer no real reason, I'll know if she's in trouble."

"Now lets get this o'er with shall we?" he added impatiently.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Abby's eyes ran the lenght of the hall in front of her. Her frantic expression obvious as her feet flew across the ground. Her hope that either her or the shadow would soon find Ella. She took the second side passage looking for her wayward sister
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:02 am

"Um, okay...are you sure you don't want to come, birdbrain? Dwarven funerals are rarely shared with outsiders," Iryna replied to the stoic phoenix. One hand had reached out and grabbed his forearm as he started away from her. There was concern in her dark eyes as she watched the filtering expressions cross his face. She had caught that flash of...something that colored his expressions occasionally. It usually preluded an outburst of some variety. "You shouldn't coop yourself up in that drafty ol' perch. Not good for your health, you know. My naman always said so."

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 am

kuro looked wisend at her "i have much to think over but i you wish i will stay here but i may not be here if you get what i mean" kuro looked back up and beckoned at the door
to master "lets talk the past now"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:29 am

Watching from the shoulders of Abby, as they all talked about what to do to find Ella at, and as Kuro seemed to be about to go off in a different direction to contemplate things of his own.

"So with the shadows up and running about, anywhere else we should go to try to find her, i don't know the workings of this castle, 'tis my first time in here and being with all of us here."

'Even though ive been in the region for awhile most people in this area took me for a wild animal and didn't want anything to do with me so i wasnt able to venture into this area much.'

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:38 am

"MY frist time here to Seren" Abby replies eyes moving widley "One of the shadows went to the armory Korin showed us the other is just cheeking off shots like I am, however if you think you could sent track her it's back to the dining room if not, Well I'll look till she's found. She is my sister and I'm supposed to look after her." Abby explains while moving down the passage.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:54 am

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View) - Page 2 Eriaglowing

'The pale girl was called outside, Abigail' came a light voice. It didn't sound in the air, but spoke directly to Abby's mind. It was recognizable from when that orb--that Jarolyn of Korin's had spoken earlier. Barely discernible in the dimness of the almost unlit corridor in which the teen and her furry companion were, the orb was floating unattended. 'The little reader is now waiting for the Dimondhide and the young deathmage.'

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:02 am

Letting go a deep breath Abby thinks 'thank you Jarolyn' turns around and starts back towards korin and the rest. "sorry Seren it seems acorrding to Jarolyn Ella got ahead of everyone somehow." She quietly sends one of the shadows outside to see about the pale girl but otherwise just proceding back to the group a little more calmly but still nervous.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:21 am

"if yer all comin yer on yer own," he said exasperatedly reafferming his grasp on the young necromancers hand as the texture of the wall crept along his arm. in the span of a breath they were through the wall.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:24 am

"It feels odd having people watch over me..." Furor said with a soft look at the dwarf as he let the other lead him along, "So....do we have to dig their graves ourselves?" he asked him wondering if he might need to call up some workers, "or how do you bury dwarfs?"
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:37 am

"Patience, lad," the dwarf said solemnly as he let go the boy's hand. He then drew the greatsword he had arrived here with, and thrust it into the earth and began what could only be called a prayer.

"Blessed earth that gives us life, open now an' reclaim your lost children..."

As the words left his lips the sword began to glow warmly and roughly three foot pit seamlessly opened up in front of the blade

"Now lad, their bones..."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:43 am

Abby steped lightly into the courtyard seeing the prayer in progress she stopped and kept quite. Her eyes searching the clearing quickly for signs of Ella.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:58 am

kuro foucesing on the past that him and master were going over said distantly "so iryna i bet you have seen lots of funarels in the short time you've been alive?"
where do i start.... oh yes we should talk about her and me.... well and in a way you.... i think you two would do well for each other the pheonix and a demon together again
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:08 am

"Not a lot, but a fair few--and there's always the Autumn Gathering where we celebrate and mourn our dead," Iryna offered cautiously. Kuro had never asked about her past before now. A twist of dread wormed its way into her stomach. She could see that he wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying, but she answered anyway. "Life is hard on the road."

A dull blue orb drifted past behind Kuro and hovered above the thick stone wall. Iryna tracked its lazy movement until it disappeared from her sight.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:24 am

As the little blue orb wavered in the corridor, and just sat there motionless ~kinda~ then hearing Abby say that Ella went ahead of everyone eased him somewhat.

Handing onto her shoulder as Abby still wandered the halls eventually coming up onto the others of the group, Korin the Dwarf and then Furor outside with graves dug hearing a short prayer.

'As he stuck his blade in the ground, said the few words and then the holes formed... that is an interesting ability, ill have to look into that in the later times.'

Once he raised his head for a moment noticing the small blue light floating around and then resting on the top of the wall and eventually leaving his sight, 'Where was that orb going off to i wonder...'

"So once the funeral is completed for these two, since Abby has kinda a sense of where Ella might be, we can go all looking for her i guess." as he looks to Abby giving notice of her still concern for her looks of anxiety still not completely gone from her expression even during the rites of the funeral.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:29 am

kuro trying not to burst listened to masters talk of the past
"yes Autumn Gathering fun time for most.... what do you like most about it"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:53 pm

The sun had set now, causing the outer courtyard to be cloaked in dark shadows. The only sources of light was the firelight from the watch stations along the thick outer wall, a faint glow from Eria Jarolyn, and the stars. There was no sign of the moon which should have been a half full. Perhaps it was too early, being only an hour after sunset, to count on that source of light.

Having just entered the courtyard from the keep, Abby and Seren were too far away to hear the conversation that was taking place between the phoenix and the gypsy. In fact, in the gathering darkness, they could barely see the pair who were standing by the far outer wall.

"I liked the stories that my naman told," Iryna replied uneasily. She was uncomfortable with how close she was to him, but found herself unable to move away. She went on to tell about how the stories taught lessons about important members of the caravan and the bravery they showed. Inwardly, Master sneered at the gypsy woman.

'Jael was far more entertaining than this, birdbrain. Oh, the times we had. And the bedroom wasn't half bad either. Kuro knew that the meglomanic was smirking now as flashes of sensations assulted the portion of the mind that they shared. Touches of ghostly hands caressed his body while screams of pleasure and pain rang in his ears. The delight that these memories caused was not his, he was certain. It was completely his evil half.

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:40 am

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View) - Page 2 Phoenix

"Yes, stories of great things," Kuro said absentmindedly to Iryna, "Any you want to tell me?" His real focus was on the entity that shared his form. 'Yes, those were good time you two had and what about the villages that you attacked?'

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View) - Page 2 Master

'Now why would you wish to know about that after all this time? You are up to something, little worm,' came the dark cold voice inside his mind, the one he fought so hard to ignore most of the time. He could feel the smug amusement of Master. It was like an oily feeling on the skin of his soul. 'What could it be, I wonder...perhaps you wish to know how to successfully go about it? We could start here--that boy, perhaps? So disrespectful of you. Mayhap the girl who is prattling on about that piece of trash McCollins. Let me silence her. NOW!'

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:21 am

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View) - Page 2 Phoenix

Kuro smirked and said to Iryna, "Yes, tell me more about Mccollins." To Master, his tone was more smug now, almost cocky. 'Oh, well, you liked background noise and so do I, but what i want to know is how much fun is was attacking towns?'

03 Devil's Thrist (Southan Alternative View) - Page 2 Master

'You would be bratty, wouldn't you? I can tell you all you need to know about that little upstart: if it wasn't for him, you would still be an annoying nagging in the back of my mighty brain.' Master drew up a fiery memory of agony and shoved it at Kuro. Kuro recognized the death that caused him to finally gain power over the body that was once Master's.

'But I think you mistook what I was asking, what I'd like to know is how you and her razed villages?' Kuro asked impatiently, almost demanding an answer to his question.

"Naman said that there was once a great hero who came from the mythical land in the north. His name was well known there, but has been lost to the shrouds of time here," Iryna intoned, falling easily into the story that Kuro was now certain he knew by heart. Master sneered at the both of them.

'Well, first we'd pick villages--one for each of us. It wouldn't do to get into each other's way, now would it? Jael's temper was as fiery as her hair. She'd pick a villiage and go in the day before to tempt its strongest warrior to her bed so that he wouldn't get in the way. I didn't care--let them send their best. I destroyed them all...even your precious McCollins, worm. Just like I'll destroy you.'

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:06 am

'I see and did you ever watch her--' Kuro shuttered strongly. '--beautiful work as she destroyed those villages?'

Master's only response was another knowing smirk and the image of a beautiful redhead laughing as she was surrounded by dancing black and purple flames. The memory carried with it the thick scent of burnt flesh and charred lumber. Like a child's tracing in dark red, the sharp smell of copper was laced among the blacker scents. It would make even the strongest of stomachs roll over and play dead.

Kuro convulsed. 'Yes, I see what beauty and have I a chance of seeing this beauty at work or only the poor aftermath?'

'Do you think you could find her for me? I'll promise to make your death quick--well, quicker. You still have to pay for denying me my proper place, worm.' Master grinned as he began to plot the downfall of his dearest enemy.

Kuro smirked back at the trapped psychopath. 'Well, I don't know what i am looking for to help find her, plus she may like me better.'

'I doubt it.'
Master sniffed imperiously. 'The only thing you got going for you are my great looks. You whine too much and you haven't destroyed anything yet. Let's start with the girl. What is it that the boy uses? "Pretty please"?'

Kuro stood at full height and said to Master, ‘NO, I think I will start with you and your precious hope that she will want you back... no, I think instead she'll take me. I got your good looks and potential power and would happy serve under her instead of demanding an equal in not all the rule.’

Master laughed outright at Kuro's display of indignation. It was several moments before the former overlord could compose a response. When he did, it was delivered with his normal cold mocking tones though amusement colored the entire thing a tinge of purple.

'You great fool, Jael would never let me serve under her nor equal to her. I was above her. Who better to keep her more destructive habits in check? She worshipped the ground I flew over, even when she was trying to kill me. You think just because you hidden us away in this forsakened place that she would forget her place? You are a fool.'
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 am

'Fine if you're so sure then tell me what I need to know to find her and we will see who she likes better.'

'Don't you think that I would if I could? Jael would gladly kill you as many times as necessary for me to regain control. If you are that ready to die, why don't you just give up now and let me destroy the place? I might even promise to let the girl and the little necromancer live...well, for a while at least.'

'Now, now, now, I can't sevre her if I am dead now, can I? No, well, at least tell me some of her weapons, attacks she used, or things she did that might help me figure if she is close.'

'You're fishing for information! Don't you realize that worms get eaten by fish? Jael is rarely predictable anyway--you won't get anything even if I decided to help you. You will certainly notice if she was close: she's not a shy woman.'

Kuro shrugged. 'Well, then you are truly useless. I was hoping that you could help me find her... but after all you did lose to me.' Kuro let out a loud, brief laugh of sarcastic triumph. "HA!"

"Birdbrain?" Iryna questioned as she had just finished relating the story of the great conquering party's mixed victory over the unnamed evil that had plagued the land, cloaking it in darkness worse than the shadows of the courtyard. It didn't seem to be particularly funny to her, but Kuro may not have been listening. He had had that almost vacant expression on his face for several moments now. To be truthful, his outburst had startled her into letting go of his arm.

'You had help, you measly bug. And don't you ever forget it.'

'Yeah and you still fell.' Belatedly remembering the gypsy woman, he said to Iryna, "Yes.... uuuhhh... some evil or something right?"
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Sitting on the shoulder of Abby looking at everyone, startled by the sudden quip by Kuro. "What was that for Kuro..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Abby's eyes scanned the courtyard then the wall picking out a shadowy piont on the wall. "Hang on Seren." Abby says and then sinks down into the shadow and then back up trying to bring her shoulder warmer with her.

Abby activates Shadow Jump.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:57 pm

kuro looked around at abby as she jumped away "hey lets see where she went..." starting to move to the spot it looked like she was looking at
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:03 am

Watching as Abby started to sink into the shadows, and her words to him, 'What is she going to do... shes falling into the darkness.'

"Where are we going off to... " as his voice went out as he and abby sunk into the shadows.

~~~~~
Follows Abby with shadow jump

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:08 am

Steping out on to the wall Abby scans the wall line and then looks down scanning the front area trying to find Ella or the Orb. "Thought we'd have a better view from here Seren" Abby says quitly to the fox on her shoulder.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:29 am

kuro moves to the spot that abby jumped from and looked around for her "ah there" seeing her. kuro yells "hey where you running to?"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 am

From the vantage point of atop the curtain wall, Abby and Seren could see the shadow-shrouded valley for a good hundred yards before it was swallowed by the blackness of night. Eria hung like a miniature moon over above one of the crenels making its occupant glow like an angel with the reflective light. Ella seemed unaware that she was being showcased it such a way, watching what was going on just below her.
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:50 am

Abby quitly walked to the crenels stoping beside Ella and joins her in watching bellow. Taking peace in being ounce agian where it was best beside her Sister.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:54 am

Furor began to pull out there bones one by one, and carefully studied each of them. Taking a few minutes the boy had the bodies laid out before them. "I think each bone is with the right body...... So... do we just toss them in?" he asked innocently.
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:13 am

"Sons of the mother, though ye strayed, rest now well among our kin."

The bones dragged themselves slowly over the grass and into the newly formed grave. Then they righted themselves to their counterparts, only to be briefly overlaid with the images of two translucent dwarves as the earth sealed itself over their bones as if the shallow pit had never been.

Korin stood in silence for a moment more before pulling his blade from the ground and sheathing it. "That be the whole of it, lad. Thank ye."
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:18 am

"Well... even though I had to give up the bones.... I think it was worth it to see that...." he said pondering over what he saw, "So now what do we do papa dwarf?" Furor asked of him as he looked at the other.
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next