Player's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

02 Journey (Southan Alternative View)

+2
Abby
Weaver
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

02 Journey (Southan Alternative View) - Page 3 Empty Re: 02 Journey (Southan Alternative View)

Post  Diamondhide Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:03 am

"T' anyone tha' knows how dwarves build young miss, this shouldnt 'ave been a surprise..." he said coldly as he weighed greatsword after greatsword trying to find one that felt 'right' in his hand as the white haired girl ran into the room with him. Noting her panic over the young lad he paused his search and went over to a rack full of hanging medallions. Sifting through them quickly he found what he was looking for, a copper pendant adorned with a single dwarven rune. "I think ye might be wanting this lil one." he said as he turned, walked to Ella and looped the fine brass chain over the girl's head.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

02 Journey (Southan Alternative View) - Page 3 Empty Re: 02 Journey (Southan Alternative View)

Post  Weaver Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:19 am

02 Journey (Southan Alternative View) - Page 3 Ella

Ella smiled at the dwarf as she accepted the necklace. Her grin grew as she read his thoughts further. She perked up and wiggled out of her sister's hold. She sorted through swords in the back of the room until she found one with a white scabbard with gold tooling on it. A silvery white metal chain came from both ends, long enough to go around the stoutest of dwarven chests. She presented it to Korin the Dimondhide as a servant would to her master.

"Try this one, sir dwarf--and may all your battles be victorious!"

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Diamondhide Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:44 am

"An' may yer hearth never grow cold," he said automatically as he reached for the proffered sword. He drew the blade from the scabbard and marveled at the master-craft copper blade for a moment before it finally registered just what she'd said. 'Now where'd she learn that blessing?'

Resheathing the sword he slung it across his back opposite the blade he already carried and bowed to the young girl "As fer what this is Father, strongholds of dwarven make always have weapon caches hidden around 'em. I'd wager there are three to five more rooms like this one hidden in key places around this place." as he finished that sentence his stomach protested loudly "And with that, I think I'll explain the rest of this over food." and he started toward the dining hall once more.
Diamondhide
Diamondhide

Back to top Go down

Post  Furor Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:50 am

"Food does sound good... I haven't eaten in awhile..." he said, as he stored away the bones he was given before walking into the chamber to see the girls within it. Tugging on Abby's arm he held up his Kitty, " I thought you and sister might like to see kitty..." he said with a laugh as the pile of bones he was holding sat up, and there was a Skeleton Cat staring at Abby with a look of glee on its bone face. "he likes you... I think..." Then darting back out to see Kuro "Im hungery... are you... want to go eat with me and Kitty?" he said now tugging on Kuro's arm.
Furor
Furor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuro Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 am

Kuro looks down at the boy "yes i guess dinner awaits us" and starts walking to the dinning hall with the boy "oh and cute kitty"
Kuro
Kuro

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:05 am

02 Journey (Southan Alternative View) - Page 3 FatherDonatello

"I look forward to your explanation, sir dwarf," the Father intoned as he kept pace with Korin. "I would love to know more about the castle I call home."

02 Journey (Southan Alternative View) - Page 3 Iryna

"You know what would be great? A nice lamb leg," Iryna commented as she followed the small group making their way up the hallway. "Haven't had any decent meat for going on eight months now..."

"Miss Kemoni, as I have told you countless times now," Father Donatello replied without looking back at her, "The word of Ozayin says that we must respect our fellow animals right to life. Thus there will be neither animal nor fowl served in this Order house. Your time would be best served on mediation about why Ozayin would pass along that edict rather than complaining about it."

"Hey, I respect animals--with a clean death then a long....slow...roast...until it falls apart..." Her monologue about the wonders of properly cooked meat faded as the group got further away. Then there was just the two sisters alone in the weapon cache.

02 Journey (Southan Alternative View) - Page 3 Ella

"It's light here, Abby," Ella said matter-of-factly. "But the Darkness is creeping closer and closer... It's a black wolf at midnight." She looked up to meet her sister's eyes. Her pale blue eyes were wide and frightened...and surprisingly clear for her riddling words. "Without a shepard, the ewe doesn't stand a chance--even with one, the battle will be fierce. The wolf is hungry and the sheep juicy. Shadows flee only so far before the sun. Night always comes again."

A loud growl cut through the silence at the end of Ella's speech. Ella blinked and the mood broke. A sheepish grin turned up one corner of her pale rose lips at the reminder that they hadn't really stopped at midday for a meal.

"Oh, fish stew," the girl said. Her eyes had that look of distance to them again. "Trout. Stored up last summer. It isn't shaped and there are no bones. The boy is upset."

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Abby Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:32 pm

"Then we will keep it light my dear sister" Abby said smiling.

Abby starts laughing as her sisters stomach rumbles. "Come food awaits us and then who knows what, For like your Mom said shadows only serve to highlight the light and the fires you set. Also didnt Aunt Theresa say something about wolf fur coats being great for warmth? Though carefull on the drawven ritual speak Aunt Magdiline taught us the manners but said to use them sparingly after all" Abby babbles though her laughter as she swings though the door and out the hall. Happy ounce agian to see her sister smiling and happy.
Abby
Abby

Back to top Go down

Post  Weaver Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Ella looked around the room in which she was now alone. She could feel the energy humming through the various metals and gems of the weapons and armors. It made her want to skip about the room as it bubbled beneath the surface, just waiting for use. Knowing that she didn't have time before her sister realized she was following, the pale girl darted to where she had pulled the sword from and reached down below the hanging swords.

When she pulled her hand back, it was wrapped around a small--tiny, by dwarven standards--axe. Its blade had a sturdy piece of white leather on it. Like the sheath of the great sword that she had handed Korin, it was tooled with gold knotwork. She smiled as she slipped it through a loop on her belt.

Then she gave into the energy and skipped out the door towards dinner.

=[=]=[=]=[=]=

A woman leaned back on her throne as she dismissed the reflective pool of light in front of her. Her perfect lips curved into a smile. Her search had finally bore fruit. Her dark red hair glinted in the firelight.

"Found you, Master," she whispered to the empty room.

Adventure Results:

Abby Rimon:
~ Promises Kept: +100
~ Dark Goblins: +1800
~ Careful Words: +100
~ Part of the Rabble: +100
~ Sage (Ella's Tale): +100
~ Sage (Jael Reis):+200
~ Trusting Ella: +100
~ Promises: +100
~~Total Experience Points Earned: +2600
~~~New Experience Total: 2600/3600
~~~~GAINED SECOND LEVEL!

Ella Rimon:
~ Troubling Quibbles: +100
~ Boot of Fury: +100
~ Crazy Is As Crazy Does: +100
~ Riddles and Poems: +100
~ Parental God: +100
~ Bard (Ballad of Jael): +200
~ A Warning: +100
~~Total Experience Points Earned: +2700
~~~New Experience Total: /2400
~~~~Amulet of Dwarven Protection: Ella gains +2 on all Resistance rolls and an additional +10 against magical attacks from opponents of the racial type of Demon, Angel, or any race not native to the world.

Furor:
~ Boney Matter: +200
~ Introducing the...Feline?...:+200
~ Hyperactive: +100
~~Total Experience Points Earned: +500
~~~New Experience Total: 500/2400

Iryna Kemoni:
~ Knowing Kuro: +100
~ Perfect Appetizer: +100
~ Sage (Goblins): +100
~ Bard (Ballad of Jael): +200
~ Differences of Opinion: +100
~~Total Experience Points Earned: +2400
~~~New Experience Total: 2400/3600
~~~~GAINED SECOND LEVEL!

Korin the Diamondhide:
~ Unflappable: +100
~ Matters of Perspective: +100
~ Thristy Proof: +100
~ Sage (Jael Reis):+200
~~~New Experience Total: 6200/7200
~~~~GAINED FOURTH LEVEL!
~~~~~GAINED FIFTH LEVEL!
~~~~Sword of Dwarven Light: Korin recieves +2 on all Attack rolls with Greatsword and an additional +10 when his target is of the racial type of Demon, Angel, or any race not native to the world.

Kuro Fenikkusu:
~ Not Killing Gypsies: +100
~ Says the Man Who Skips Meals: +100
~ Whispers of the Dark One: +200
~ Promises: +100
~ Haunted Past: +100
~~~New Experience Total: 2400/3600
~~~~GAINED SECOND LEVEL!

Seren Verruga:
~ Tackling the Entrance: +200
~ Freaking Out the Dwarf: +200
~ Comforting Words: +100
~ Sage (Jael Reis): +200
~ A Perch for Seren: +100
~~Total Experience Points Earned: +900
~~~New Experience Total: 900/2400

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3