Player's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Returns, Bans, and Renewal (10/25/2012)

Go down

Returns, Bans, and Renewal (10/25/2012) Empty Returns, Bans, and Renewal (10/25/2012)

Post  Fate Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:21 am

The following Players have been banned due to player abandonment: Thomas and Chris.

Thomas had computer issues that could not be resolved and Chris had issues with the changeover. Due to sustained lack of contact, I am assuming at this time that they are electing not to return. For security reasons, I have banned their accounts that had postings.

Also, for those of you who noticed the down flux of members, I did a bit of clean up on the site. There were a few accounts that had not posted and whose creators have moved on from Player's Haven. These accounts have since been removed.

Things have not been all bad. Cliff is returning as Kuro's player and there are two potential players lurking in the shadows working on learning the system and creating characters. Everyone has met Nick. The other will be revealed once I've [read as David has] established online contact with him rather in person.

~Stacy
Player's Haven Admin: Fate
Player's Haven Storyteller: Weaver

Fate
Admin

https://players-haven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down