Player's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notes and Notices for October 2012

Go down

Notes and Notices for October 2012 Empty Notes and Notices for October 2012

Post  Weaver Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Fundamentally Different (Gaming Online) has been updated with further clarification to Mixing Mechanics and Thematics section. All players, please read and refer to this for standard of postings.

Gaming Schedule has been updated. Now With New Format! Also some games have received a name change due to the shift over from the campaign world "Circuminia" to PH's own world "Gae'ra".

For more about Gae'ra as a campaign setting, see the wiki. Please remember that the wiki page is still in the process of being built and do NOT edit it yourself. If you have any addendum, please contact me for discussion. Ideas are welcomed as I fill out the culture pages.

Players of Alternative View will please note the list below for necessary changes to character files pending the next time you send me your characters--which will be after the posting of the Adventure Results for Shades of Light. I have the AR about half done already. Please don't let me go a nine months without posting. I suggest socks full of oranges about the head.

Also note that the Character Sheet format has been updated with two new sections: Other Values (for Experience Point Tracking and Hit Point Calculation) and Creation Items (for those of you with Tinker friends). Also a small edit has been made to the default entry for Weaknesses, as I have notice that players were confused by certain weaknesses such as Phobia, Philia, and Honor Code, which require notation of foci.

Thank you. And may the dice be ever in your favor.

~Stacy
Weaver
Fate
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Notes and Notices for October 2012 Empty Re: Notes and Notices for October 2012

Post  Weaver Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:58 pm

==Abby Rimon
-Build Corrected
--Clean Copy