Player's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Information (2/25/2012)

Go down

Important Information (2/25/2012) Empty Important Information (2/25/2012)

Post  Weaver Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 am

Well, has it been a long month for anyone else? I know I missed y'all and the fun we have killing things and causing mayham. As everyone has been eagerly anticipating, March will see the resumation of (hopefully) both campaigns. I just have a few announcements to make. I'll be as brief as possible--I promise.

First, I would like to inform everyone that characters are due in Haven format (no notes!) at the beginning of that game's first session in March (Southan Alt View is 3/4 and Southan is 3/11). Please be sure to fill out the Character Sheet (provided here) in its entirety, including the story and roll sections. If you have any questions, you can leave a message at my AIM (wordsmith821@aol.com) or email me at the same (email doesn't get checked as often as AIM, just to warn ya.) If really pressed, text me or contact Specter through his AIM (tsunamiraven928@aol.com) so that he can pass along the need for me to get a hold of you. We'll get back to you as soon as we get the message.

Second, I would like to remind everyone that while characters are due, we will be finishing the current combat in the old AvA System. At the resolution of combat, I have a thematic effect planned for each campaign that will trasition us to the new builds. Experience for the thread will be done in the Haven System, however. (See my last point, below.)

Third, I would like to say that now that we are ready to do the final transitions to the new system, I am once again accepting new players. To allow for this, I have changed the permissions for the Haven System section to allow it to be viewed by guests (people not logged into the site). Thus if you are not seeing that section at any time, there is a problem and you need to contact me ASAP!!!!!!! [looks at it and adds a few more exclamation points] !!!!!!

Fourth and final is the amount of experience points that the characters have. The listed characters are for both games and include NPCs. They should be alphabetized within a tier. No one should have lost levels due to the changeover, so if you seem to have done so according to this list, or your character does not appear on this list, let me know.

03,000--Reirah Rhojel
12,000--Kepesk
15,000--Ella Rimon; Leighas de Gilead
16,000--Furor; Seren Verruga; Tumult
17,000--Abby Rimon; Iryna Kemoni; Korin the Diamondhide; Koth Rimon; Kuro Fenikkusu
18,000--Danielle Rimon; Jean Rimon; "Kitty"; Rhyme; Ryszard Kemoni
20,000--Sebastian d'Ware; Terry
21,000-- Kintaro; Mikuro Kizaki; Misami of Lithia; Risa of Batholo
22,000--Shiki Kauri; Yama
23,000--Aztanth Jibro; Rajani Eiman; Kazuko ; Lizzet

36,000--Donatello Pheona; Sera Dermot; Ximon L'Tahm
45,000--Doshi Rhojel; Lania Hokari; Nikael Arker

Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down