Player's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scheduling Ideas

2 posters

Go down

What should be the start time of Haven Saga and Southan Alternative View?

Scheduling Ideas Vote_lcap0%Scheduling Ideas Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Scheduling Ideas Vote_lcap0%Scheduling Ideas Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Scheduling Ideas Vote_lcap67%Scheduling Ideas Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Scheduling Ideas Vote_lcap33%Scheduling Ideas Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Scheduling Ideas Empty Scheduling Ideas

Post  Weaver Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Originally, there were players with scheduling conflicts that made us have to start at a certain time and end at a certain time. Well, we've had a lot of player shifts since the game times were set. While midnight is still going to be our scheduled stop time (even if we run off of Gaming Standard Time most times), I think we need to discuss whether the start time is still a good one for everyone or if it can be moved slightly forward to allow for extended gaming.

Please use the poll to answer, but if you have any unique concerns, feel free to reply to this post or contact me privately on AIM.

Thank you much,

~Weaver
Weaver
Weaver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scheduling Ideas Empty Re: Scheduling Ideas

Post  Fate Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:35 pm

I would ask that players not use the fact that they have multiple accounts to try and affect the vote. It makes it difficult to track whether everyone has voted. A limitation of this forum is that I can only tell the total number of times that an account has voted in polls, not what poll or what were those votes. Please be respectful of your fellow players and not artificially swell a poll.

Thank you.

~Fate

Fate
Admin

https://players-haven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum