Player's Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players Banned

Go down

Players Banned Empty Players Banned

Post  Fate Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:51 am

Gaming is, and has always been, a personal choice. To play in a game means that we devote a good portion of our time to spending time with a specific group of people. We do this through illness or sleep deprivation--some times there are even other distractions like children in the background. There are even times that we disagree with the other players in the group, but we truck on, allowing the Storyteller to attempt to murder us, but rising above it almost every time.

Sadly, there comes a time when players leave. Over the past couple of months, I have found myself having to formally close the accounts of two players, both belonging the game Southan.

The first is Kak, player of Terry. Kak disappeared without notice and has remained out of contact for an extended period of time. I pray that he is well and unharmed, but for security purposes, I have banned his accounts.

Thematically, Terry has been written out and her personal Story Arc removed from the Southan Outline. We may revisit her Story Arc at a later time with Terry appearing as an NPC.

The second is Rob, player of Yama. Due to personal reasons--I believe the exact phrase was "conflict of interests"--Rob has decided to discontinue play under me. I wish that this choice had not been forced upon him and had been careful to allow him the freedom from it. I find the ultimatum of "them or me" to be distasteful and unworthy of mature people. Personal feelings on the matter aside, I respect Rob's right to make his own decisions concerning how he spends his time and ask only that the rest of the community do the same.

Thematically, Yama and Kazuko will be written out in a more permanent manner and their personal Story Arc removed from the Southan Outline. Ryszard Kemoni will remain a part of the tapestry that is Southan and will almost certainly be seen again soon.

I wish both these players the best of luck in their future endeavors and many twenties on their dice.

~Stacy
Player's Haven Admin: Fate
Player's Haven Storyteller: Weaver

Fate
Admin

https://players-haven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down